Cruise our very own Tivua Island with a leisurely late departure time and return as the sun sets. Tvua Island is a tiny jewel of the Mamanuca Islands where you will experience Fijian Traditional Culture.
Your Day beings onboard the Ra Marama or the luxurious sleek sailing catamaran Fiji . Circled by the white sandy beaches & boasting 500 acres of vivid coral gardens and also having the opportunity to explore the islands beauty.
- opportunity to take a medicine nature walk.
- learn to husk and weave coconut fibres and partake in a traditional Kava ceremony.
- seasonal bird and turtle viewing.
- snorkel and dive amongst some marvelous sea life and huge gardens of flowering tropical Hibiscus to explore.
- Captain’s Kids Club and a bunch of great sporting activities including beach volleyball, sandcastle building and a treasure hunt for the adventurous ones.
- Day Spa on the island.
- morning and afternoon tea
- a tropical buffet lunch
- beer, wine and soft drinks on the island (beer, wine and soft drinks are available to purchase on the local special
- return Nadi and Denarau hotel transfers.
|Child ( 3-15 years)||$139|
|Child ( 3-12 years with and adult)||$89|
1 thought on “Tivua Island Day Cruise”
Comments are closed.