The Mamanuca Islands are a stunning volcanic archipelago west of Nadi comprising around 20 palm fringed islands which contain some of Fiji’s most well known resorts. Their crystal clear waters, pristine coral reefs and white sandy beaches form the perfect backdrop for our idyllic evening on the water.
Captain Cook Cruises Fiji creates authentic experiences you will never forget. Set sail the beautiful ocean, relax and enjoy what Fiji has to offer through taking part in cultural activities and immersing yourself in the traditional Fijian way of life.
- Complimentary Welcome drinks while you watch the sunset.
- Delicious Buffet Dinner onboard with local produces or Lobster main course( Pre-booking)
- Fijian cultural show & entertainment
- Spectacular Scenery as the sun sets off over the Nadi bay and the pacific
- Relaxation on the upper front decks
- Enjoy dinner in an air-conditioned room
- Complimentary transfers to/from Nadi or Denarau hotels.